💄TOP 50 Especial Mulher 👩

Mulheres Anos 80

 Por Emerson José 


💄TOP 50 Especial Mulher 👩 


1. Like a Virgin - Madonna

2. I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston

3. What's Love Got to Do with It - Tina Turner

4. Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

5. Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler

6. Flashdance... What a Feeling - Irene Cara

7. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics

8. La Isla Bonita - Madonna

9. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton

10. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

11. Tell It to My Heart - Taylor Dayne

12. Only in My Dreams - Debbie Gibson

13. Straight Up - Paula Abdul

14. All Around the World - Lisa Stansfield

15. Luka - Suzanne Vega

16. Respect - Aretha Franklin

17. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

18. Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes

19. Eternal Flame - The Bangles

20. I Love Rock 'n' Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

21. Holding Out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler

22. La Solitudine - Laura Pausini

23. One More Night - Ana

24. I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany

25. Heaven Is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle

26. Coming Around Again - Carly Simon

27. I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters

28. Material Girl - Madonna

29. How Will I Know - Whitney Houston

30. The Best - Tina Turner

31. I’m Coming Out - Diana Ross

32. You're The One That I Want - Olivia Newton John

33. Can’t Get You Outra My Head - Kilie Minogue

34. Nothing Compares 2U - Sinead O’Connor

35. Dancing Queen — ABBA

36. Fame - Irene Cara

37. 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton

38. Smooth Operator - Sade

39. What a Feeling - Irene Cara

40. We Belong - Pat Benatar

41. Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar

42. All Around The World - Lisa Stanfield

43. The Power of Love - Jennifer Rush

44. Take My Breath Away - Berlin

45. True Colors - Cyndi Lauper

46. Don't Get Me Wrong - Pretenders

47. On My Own - Pat LaBelle

48. One Way or Another - Blondie

49. Heart - Alone

50. What Have You Done for Me Lately - Janet Jackson


Comentários